Pop Minute

Home    Photos    Videos    What's on TV Tonight

Gerard Butler Tells Story About Almost Overdosing on Bee Venom

Gerard Butler tells Seth Meyers about how he was willingly injected with bee venom and had a horrible allergic reaction.

But Gerard convinced himself it wasn't due to the bee venom and injected himself a second time to end up in a hospital.

October 23, 2017 |

Related Posts
  Gerard Butler Takes On Bank Robbers In 'Den of Thieves' Trailer
  Chloe Grace Moretz, Gerard Butler, Lisa Kudrow & Paltrow Read Mean Tweets
  Brandi Glanville Reveals She Slept With Gerard Butler, Rates Him In Bed
  Gerard Butler Rescued After Surfing Accident While Filming
  Gerard Butler Accused Of Punching Photographer




© Copyright & Privacy Policy Pop Minute. All rights reserved. | Feedback