Pop Minute

Home    Photos    Videos    What's on TV Tonight

Conan's Celebrity Income Breakdown Includes Eric Trump

Conan O'Brien breaks down the ways the rich have labored for worked their millions.

When it comes to Eric Trump, the President's son, Conan jokes 1% of weath is from hudge funds while the other 99% is from "successfuly passing through the birth canal."

The host also jokes that 60% of his income is probably from sales of "advance fees for my book, 'Sucks to be You, America'.

March 13, 2017 |

Related Posts
  Jean-Claude Van Damme Helps Conan O'Brien Limber Up
  Jon Stewart Gives Conan O'Brien The New York City Citizenship Test
  Conan O'Brien Gets Styled By Harlem style Icon Dapper Dan
  Kristen Bell Likes 'Big Juicy Buns' and Explains Butt Pads, Boob Tape To Conan
  Conan Plays 'Assassin's Creed Origins' with Aaron Rodgers on 'Clueless Gamer'
  Conan O'Brien Heroically Solves The 'Dave The Horse' Crisis
  Conan's Jordan Schlansky Speaks For 6 Minutes About 'Star Wars' vs 'Star Trek'
  Conan Sits Down with Colbert To Discuss His 'Diplomacy Through Comedy'
  Conan Plays 'Shadow Of War' with Kumail Nanjiani on 'Clueless Gamer'




© Copyright & Privacy Policy Pop Minute. All rights reserved. | Feedback



 
'Simpsons' Predicted Disney Would Buy Fox Two Decades Ago
Dustin Hoffman Accused Of Assaulting Two Women and Exposing Himself To A Minor
Mark Hamill Recalls 'Making Out' Like Teens with Carrie Fisher On 'Star Wars'
Kevin Hart Makes 'Tonight Show' Entrance with Radio City Rockettes
Adam Driver and Stephen Colbert Act Out A 'Star Wars' Scene Using Dolls
Hugh Jackman Gives John Cena Dancing Tips and He Teaches Jackman Trash Talking
Colbert & Kimmel On FCC's 'Despicable' Decision To Repeal Net Neutrality
John Stamos To Be A Father At 54: 'I've Been Practicing for a Long Time'
Salma Hayek Details Abuse By Weinstein, Reveals He Demanded Her Nude Scene

Latest Photos (bikini babes)

   

Bella Thorne | Ximena Cordoba | Kristina Peric | Melissa Satta